What is Veams?
Veams is a flexible and efficient system for building scalable web apps, HTML5 web interfaces, and prototypes. It is extensible and efficiently architected.
Veams contains various (pluggable) instruments which are controlled by a custom command line interface.
VEAMS provides a variety of tools to support and simplify your life as a developer.
- It has a CLI to setup projects, components, services and more.
- It exposes a framework that you can use to build static-page and single-page apps.
- It provides a frontend methodology to guide your development.
- You can install configurable
VEAMScomponents that are well-documented and work out of the box.
Our CLI (@veams/cli)
VEAMS CLI is a command line interface for scaffolding and build processes. The key benefit is the rapid setup time. With @veams/cli, you can easily generate complex application setups in a few minutes.
Veams exposes a framework (
@veams/core) which you can use as a simple starting point. This starting point can be enhanced and extended by an easy to use plugin system.
The purpose of Veams is to individually build up a project based framework in a simple, fast, scalable and easily understandable way.
It is not opinionated, which means you can use the stack which best fits your project, for example Backbone, React, Foundation or something else.
Veams-Methodology is a complete development system for your frontend stack. Typical questions - which Veams-Methodology is answering - are:
- How to scope and differentiate units (Components, Utilities, Regions) in your HTML?
- How to structure layouts?
- How to write your classes?
- How to extend your project?